Mission: Solace for the Children’s mission is building peace on a foundation of health by establishing international partnerships providing medical care, education and leadership development for the children of war-torn countries.
Wherever children are affected by war, Solace will offer the children healing and tools for bringing lasting peace, beginning with the children of Afghanistan.
- Demonstrating love through practical action
- Building respect and peace across all boundaries
- Safeguarding the physical, educational, and emotional well-being of children
- Developing a motivated and satisfied volunteer base
- Encouraging partnership and collaboration both locally and internationally
- Emphasizing continuous improvement
- Maintaining high standard of integrity
- Long term health and safety of children
- Quality staff and volunteers
- Strong international partners
- Effective and Efficient Operations